At https://www.plusupload.org we do not share, sell, rent, or distribute to any third party outside of our website with the exception to legal purposes, regulation, or governmental authority.
What is Personal Information?
As used in this Policy, the term "personally identifiable information" means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, user name or e-mail address), or information about that individual that is directly linked to information that specifically identifies an individual. Personally identifiable information does not include "aggregate" information, which is data we collect about the use of the Service or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personally identifiable information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
What Information Do We Collect?
Active Collection: We collect information from you in various ways when you use the Service and Apps. For example, we collect information: (i) that you voluntarily provide to us (such as when you send us an email); and (ii) to which you provide us access. Such information may include personal information, such as your name, email address, date of birth, social network data and performance related data. When using our Apps we will collect information such as device type, operating system type and version. Personal and demographic information may also be collected if you provide such information in connection with posting data, providing access to your online groups and other activities in connection with the Service. Any data supplied by our payment gateways in order to process your order may also be stored for each registered user. These include address data, company name, your payment account email and your full name.
We do not collect and store any information such as credit card details.
Passive Collection: When you use the Service and our Apps, some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, and your activity on the Service. We may also automatically collect certain logistical information in server logs, including information about how you use various features of the Service and information about the number, frequency and length of each session.
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies" when you use the Service. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. Among other things, cookies help us to improve the Service and your experience. If we link cookies to any personally identifiable information, we will treat this information as personally identifiable information. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer to learn about these functions. However, if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services made available via the Service.
Like many other Web sites, https://www.plusupload.org makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to https://www.plusupload.org and other sites on the Internet.
Do we use other cookies?
Some of our pages or sites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so the details of these will be provided in the specific cookie agreement notice for that particular page.
How to control Cookies?
You can control and delete cookies if you wish to do so. For details on this please go to aboutcookies.org. You have the ability to delete all cookies that are already on your computer and most internet browsers have the ability to prevent them from being placed if configured to do so. As an added note, certain functionality on our site may not work as intended if this is done.
How Do We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect?
We use personally identifiable information collected through the Service and Applications for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Service or in the Applications. For example, we may use personally identifiable information we collect:
- to process and complete any transactions in connection with the Service and Applications;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Service and Applications;
- to respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints, and to provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze Service and Application usage and trends;
- to personalize and improve the Service or Applications, and our users' experiences with the Service and Applications (such as providing content or features that match interests), and to increase the Service's or Applications' functionality and user friendliness;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, additional information about our products and services and support and administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Service or Applications. When sending marketing information about our services or products, we will only use your email address used during registration; we will not use other email addresses you may have provided to us, for instance in a feedback form, to send marketing emails;
- to notify you about important changes to the Service and Apps.
What Personally Identifiable Information Do We Share With Third-Parties?
We will not knowingly share the personally identifiable information we collect from you through the Service or website with third-parties, except as described in this Policy or on the Service or Apps. For example, we may share personally identifiable information as follows:
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf ("Service Providers"). When you sign up for our services we will share your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the Service or Applications that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or to respond to lawful requests or legal authorities including, but not limited to, responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of https://www.plusupload.org, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third-parties or the public including, but not limited to, protecting PlusUpload or our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of the Service or Applications;
- to enforce or apply this Policy, the Terms, or our other policies or agreements;
- and in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of PlusUpload
You understand that when you use the Service, information you provide via the Service, information you grant access to by using the Service, as well as any information you share with individuals through the Service, will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available.
We are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third-parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any other users or third- parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with third-party privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such third-parties. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared with third-parties without your consent.
Our Advertising Partners
https://www.plusupload.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://www.plusupload.org does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://www.plusupload.org has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can guarantee against any interception or any other type of misuse. To assist with the protection of personally identifiable information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of the Service and Applications by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
If you wish to request the deletion of an unauthorized profile you may contact our support.
Social Media Features and Widgets